Coming soon near Albuquerque, New Mexico!
Come Home to Your Source: Listening for Spirit in Everyday Life
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get support for living from your Center? And be able, yourself, to hear the still small voice of Spirit?
Join a small group for 6 weeks of tuning your ear to hear what Spirit is saying to you. We will listen to the body, to nature, to Spirit by enjoying simple, contemplative rituals that build your ability to hear the Source and help you develop the courage to trust what you hear and to live it.
Come together with others to dwell more fully in your Center so you can express your unique purpose more freely in the world.
1 evening per week for 6 weeks. For meeting time and place, contact Priscilla at 505-393-1428.
Cost: $300. Includes 1 individual session with Priscilla to consult directly with the wisdom of Spirit Helpers.
Limited to 8.
Events in April 2017–March 2018
- There are no events scheduled during this period.
Some Recent Events
- Writing That Shines: How to Edit & Polish Your Own Work, Santa Fe Green Writers, Santa Fe, NM
- Journey Santa Fe Book Reading & Signing, Collected Works Bookstore, Santa Fe, NM
- Santa Fe Radio Café with Mary-Charlotte Domandi, KSFR 101.1 FM, Santa Fe, NM
- "Hope in a Time of Eco-Crisis: How Shall We Live?" Unitarian Universalist Church of Boulder Public Forum, Boulder, CO
- Boulder County Ecosymposium Rights of Nature Panel, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- "The Tree & Me: Finding Life Purpose Through Connecting with Nature," Contemplative Workshop, Interface Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Authors' Panel, Erie Community Library, Erie, CO
- Panel of Readings, 2013 Western Literature Association, Berkeley, CA
- "Writing as Listening," Contemplative Workshop, Boulder, CO
- Panel of Readings, 2013 Association for the Study of Literature & Environment, Lawrence, KS
- "Writing the Memoir" Panel, 2013 American Society of Journalists & Authors, New York, NY
- "Cattails on a Hill: Reimagining Sustainability," Lecture, Dept. of Geography & Enviro. Studies, Univ. of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- "Writing as Listening," Contemplative Workshop, Resource Center for Women & Ministry in the South, Durham, NC
- "Writing as Listening," Presentation & Workshop, Mind-Body Healing Through the Arts Program, The New School, New York, NY
- Literary Salon, Boulder Writers Workshop, Boulder, CO
- "Cattails on a Hill: Imagining Community, Imagining Land," Lecture & Book Signing, Global Institute of Sustainability, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Panel of Nonfiction Readings, 2012 Western Literature Association, Lubbock, TX